A vehicle accident can be financially devastating. While these types of accidents are common in Kentucky, the law can be very complex and confusing. It is important to know your rights. You may be entitled to compensation for:
- Property damages to your vehicle;
- Lost wages
- Past and Future Medical Expenses;
- Pain and Suffering; and
- Compensation for loss of companionship of another
Insurance companies are highly motivated to prematurely settle claims for less than a person actually deserves. Don’t be taken advantage of by big insurance companies. It is important that you have our team on your side from the beginning to the end to insure that you receive that compensation you deserve.
What should I do in case of an accident?
- Remain Calm;
- Check for Injuries. Seek medical attention if injured or when in doubt;
- Take photographs of the scene with your phone;
- Contact a lawyer at Croley, Foley & Cessna
How will I pay for my medical expenses?
The lawyers at Croley, Foley & Cessna are experienced in dealing with insurance matters. They will work with you to insure that your medical bills are paid and that you get the medical treatment you need.
How will I pay for an attorney?
The lawyers at Croley, Foley & Cessna work on a contingency basis. The attorney fee is calculated upon a percentage of the total recovery. Simply, they aren’t paid until you are paid.